Sunday 19 October 2014

Book Contents details: An outline of the content of the book.



Acknowledgements .

A Message for you.  
 
INTRODUCTION 14 pages
 
A Background to M.E. and why I wrote the book.
 
Research studies – the physical findings in ME/CFS cases.
Sophia Mirza.
Lynn Gilderdale.
Emily Collingridge.
 
CHAPTER 1 – 25 pages
 

My life before…..
 
Becoming unwell with M.E. - how it began.
Getting worse, not better; what was wrong?
The M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) diagnosis and initial treatment attempt failure.
Existing with M.E……. the years slowly roll by with nothing on the horizon.
 
CHAPTER 2 – 45 pages. Including 25 pages of tests and results.
 
CRUNCH POINT 1….
taking matters into my own hands! Doing all I could to regain my health.
Getting to the bottom of it:
The private medical testing, test results and treatments I undertook.
The Mitochondrial Function Profile test.
CRUNCH POINT 2…..I was still no better - what could possibly have been missed?!
The most unexpected result…
The treatments which worked!
Scans of my actual test result documents;
Summary of the abnormal test results.
 
CHAPTER 3 – 29 pages
 
Discussion;
This chapter looks at the possible sources of the findings in the test results  - how this may have occurred along with other cases reported in the media.
It further investigates how the scientifically known and reported effects of these findings were linked to my health problems.
It also discusses other similar cases found and looks at the significance of my other test results and how the findings could be interlinked.
 
CHAPTER 4 – 26 pages.
 
Recovery! My body works!
Turning the corner, how amazing it felt!
Diary of recovery; the milestones.
Coming to terms with lost years and adjusting to recovery.
Could anyone have done anything while I was ill to help?
 
CHAPTER 5 – 8  pages.
 
Looking back on M.E.
Death and suicide among ME/CFS sufferers.
Suggestion and investigation into another serious illness in ME/CFS cases.
The importance of identifying the source of the cause found.
Final important questions;
 
CHAPTER 6 – 6 pages.
 
May you find the answer too!
If I had my time again; what I wish I had done differently.
The Future is bright!
A few final words…..
STOP PRESS – 2 pages
An update
 
THE BACK PAGES – 18 pages.
 
Bibliography, References, Citations and Recommended reading for extra information.
119 Bibliographic references with direct links to webpages. Includes findings in 87 significant scientific study journal articles.
Appendix: Lists Private Practitioners, Medical Testing Companies, Some great books for life.
 
                                                                                                            © Zoe Norris 2014
 
 
 
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
With thanks.
I would like to dedicate this book as a very big thank you to every single person who helped me in a positive and supportive way during the time that I was ill. I encountered many people on my journey through the illness and into recovery who have helped enormously in their own individual way.
Thank you also to all of the medical and scientific researchers who have been working hard investigating and finding the physical abnormalities in ME/CFS and whose work is vital in guiding clinicians toward correct treatment of ME/CFS as a physical disease.
And last but not least a big thank you to everyone who has encouraged me so wonderfully to write this book and keep on going with it to get it finished!
 
In Memory.
 
I also write this book in memory of Sophia Mirza, Lynn Gilderdale, Emily Collingridge and every single sufferer who fought the disease and the misunderstanding of it so courageously, but sadly died too young with ME/CFS.
  
I now pick up from them and move forward to continue to raise awareness of the disease in the hope to make a positive change in the lives of all with ME/CFS by releasing my medical test results and the medical treatment which led directly to my recovery along with other information I discovered.
 

                                                                                                                              © Zoe Norris 2014
For more information and/or if you wish to purchase the book please go to;
www.zoenorrismecfsrecovered.weebly.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment