Monday 25 August 2014

This is it, a good time to start a blog I think.....

Last night I missed out on a gig I was planning on going to.

The reason I missed out on what was for sure a great time last night is not because I couldn't stand up for long, had difficulty walking and immense pain.....it was because I decided to spend the weekend looking at how to get my book out there into the world.

Very gladly I've had plenty of big nights out with friends over the past few years....dancing and all....something I was once never sure would ever happen again.

So here is the beginning of my blog. I've come from asking a few questions on Yahoo answers on publishing - where I received a reply recommending I take a look at Amanda Hockings blog (wow) - to here I am right now.

It's pretty exciting to be at the stage where I'm beginning to get my 57,000 word book out there, I'm looking forward to letting the world know my story.

My cat is less excited right now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment